So over the last couple of weeks I haven’t been updating my site as much largely because finals were on. Last night I finished my last final paper and sent it in, so now I am officially done with school and plan to get back to updating this site.
Since I’m starting a new summer I thought I’d lay out what my goals for the summer are.
1) Calenderize myself. I’ve never been a huge fan of Calenders, but lately I’ve been forgetting appointments and birthdays like there is no tomorrow. I am sure it is my medication which causes memory loss, but it worries me to the point that I really need to become a slave to a calender. I’ve already set up a new iGoogle homepage with the calender on it, and installed a calender attachment to my browser, now I have to set up the calender. I think the calender could also help me keep on schedule with my writing and my exercising as well.
2) Ramp up exercising schedule. I want to get out and exercise at least every other day if not every day, so I’m gonna try to do that. Right now I’m thinking flipping between a walk and a geocache.
3) Work for my mom, again. Just to pick up some extra cash.
4) Finish my book. I need to get my book done over the summer so that I will have time to publish it and hopefully begin making money off it by the end of next semester.
5) Clean my house. In particular my desk which has become aweful due to not getting it completely clean over spring or winter break. Might as well give the rest of the house a good cleaning while I’m at it.
6) Finish random school things. I have a few random things to do for school like ensure that my geometry class finally gets transfered in without making me have to attend 15 more credits in the school.